Friday 1 April 2011

My project 2 interim designs/ideas

I wanted to use the idea of balls bouncing around and making different sounds as they hit either each other or the walls. With that in mind I created six quick sketches of my ideas, then chose three to draw and use as story board designs.


 
My inspiration came from the lecture video of the different balls being dropped and making sounds according to their size.
The top of the three pictures is what i will base my project two on. Given it had the recommendation from the tutors. It works by the user making as many balls as they like and can start their movement in any direction. The balls will then keep traveling in that direction until they hit a wall or another ball. If the balls collide then they will break/pop into two smaller balls each. The smaller the ball the higher the note, collisions also make their own sound. The user interaction is the ability make new balls and direct the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment