Friday 1 April 2011

Refection of project one


 Some of the things i have noticed now are that size makes a picture very different. While working on my design on the computer i wanted it to be as i saw it on the screen, but didn’t really consider the enlargement. I will defiantly have this in mind for future works.
Another thing I have taken on was the use of variables, as it would have made my project a lot easier. Harder at first but for the detail and any changes it would have made life easier. I will again take this on for future projects or assignments. A bit of work now means less work later.
Time management, this is something I need to work on for all my papers, projects and assignments.
I found that I had a lot more work than I originally thought. Luckily I didn’t have any clashes at the time but this has opened my eyes. Also if I needed help I had left it too late to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment