Thursday 26 May 2011

My Final Model for Project three


After being close to finishing I found a few things that needed to be fixed on my model. The little buzzer speaker that i had placed underneath wasn't making enough sound for my liking. To solve this I drilled another hole in the door at the base, and then put little metal feet to raise it of the table so that the sound may now travel better. Next I added some white electrical tape at each end of the wire maze. I had to add the tape because once you have finished playing with the model and put the handle down, there was still a connection. This meant the buzzer would still be active and the battery wouldn’t last very long.
I am glad to have changed my idea a few times as I headed through this project. And having a good time management plan has helped me also. It meant I could test, change, improve and evolve my project into something I feel suits my statement best. 

                                                   This is my Final Model

No comments:

Post a Comment