Thursday 26 May 2011

Final model progress

Having made a test model and getting good feedback from peers I started to make my final model. After my test model there were a few things I found needed to be changed. The first was I needed a way to hind or condense all the wires and connections but still have the LED visible. After a few sketch ideas I came up with having a hollow base to contain everything. The problems were to still have the wire connected to the handle and the also having the LED on the outside as well. I made a wooden base drilled and chiselled out the bottom and made a little door to hold all the contents. Then on the side I drilled a small hold in which I had the wire running out for the handle. The LED part wasn't working so I opted for a speaker which would buzz if connected.  Now everything was hidden away and much cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment