Monday 16 May 2011

Storyboard for Project 3

With having IF/ELSE as my chosen function i came up with these three ideas then layed them out on to a storyboard. After the presentation on friday i will hopefully have 1 of these as my final and can start working on the design a bit more.
 My Cost for the first and the last of these designs would be very minimum. Only needing a camera, time and maybe a helper. For the middle of the three ideas the cost would be a race track which could vary in cost, depending weither i am able to obtain one second hand or of trade me for cheap.

For my time management, i would like to have a finalised idea after tuesday 17th. After i have a final idea i can start to find any nessisary materials and work out my costs better. Hoping to have a mock up model/film/poster by friday the 20th. testing and working with the chosen idea and results to better my design. having the final completed by the 27th with that weekend to write up my 300 discribing words and finalise anything needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment